This is the Official Web Site for Pa-Hin Lodge #27, the Order of the Arrow program for the Northern Lights Council #429
of the Boy Scouts of America. The purpose of this web site is to communicate official, approved information to Arrowmen of Pa-Hin Lodge and their fellow Scouts and Scouters of the Northern Lights Council.
We do not publish the full names of youth leaders under the age of 18.
National Web Site Guidelines
- The appropriate OA leadership must have direct control over the content of its official web site (i.e. the Key 3 at each level of the organization). 2018 Key 3 is: Ryan H., Lodge Chief; Larry Martin, Lodge Adviser, Tom Barry, Lodge Staff Adviser.
- The content of the OA site must be appropriate to the Scouting movement and the Order of the Arrow. Safeguarded information such as ceremony details must be properly protected.
- The OA site shall not contain any advertisements or commercial endorsements, except those for the organization providing the site service if it is provided for free or at a discount.
- The OA site shall not engage in the electronic sale of BSA Supply Division merchandise, merchandise commissioned by the National Order of the Arrow Committee, or competing products.
- The OA site shall not contain any links directly to any sites that contain material that is not appropriate to the Scouting movement.
- The OA site shall not replicate any BSA publication currently for sale through the Supply Division.
- The OA site must abide by all laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property.
- The OA site must consider the safety and privacy of their participants by obtaining necessary permissions to release information about or identifying images of any specific individual.
- The OA site should include an email contact address for reaching the person managing the site, so visitors can report any problems or concerns. Click here to visit our contact us page.
Please refer to the following link for information regarding the National Order of the Arrow Branding Requirements: http://www.oa-bsa.org/pages/content/order-of-the-arrow-brand-guidelines